This page describes how to view, filter and download information that visitors submit through your form.
- Navigate to the page containing your form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link View recent submissions for this form.
You can see form submissions from the last month by default:
- To view any deleted submissions, scroll to the bottom of the page and select the link List deleted submissions.
- To view submissions for a particular period, specify a From and To date in the filters at the top of the page, then select the Filter forms button.
To search for submissions containing a particular word, type your search keyword in the With text box, then select the Filter forms button:
- Go to your form.
- At the bottom of the form, select the link View recent submissions for this form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of submissions and click the relevant link to download submissions as a CSV, XML or PDF file.
- Optionally, if any visitors have submitted files via the form, you can download these files as a ZIP via the link at the bottom of the page.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem