- Ensure you are signed in.
- Browse to the forum topic you wish to reply to.
Select the Reply button – there are reply buttons above and below the discussion:
- The Title field is populated with the topic title by default.
- Enter your reply in the Message field. You can use the toolbar to add some basic formatting (such as bold or italics), insert images and create links.
To attach a file to your reply so others can download it via the forum, go to the Add attachments section and select the Browse button. Browse to the file on your computer and select it. The filename should now display in the Add attachments field.
- When you have finished writing your reply, select the Post reply button.
Your reply is now posted in the topic. Depending on the permissions set by the forum owner, you may be able to edit your post – hover anywhere over your reply and, if you have edit permissions, the Edit button appears:
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem