- Visit go.warwick.ac.uk.
Type the word you want to search for in the List all redirects containing text box. E.g. to check if a Go address exists for the Department of Philosophy, type philosophy in the text box:
- You can refine your search using the checkboxes:
- Redirect names – search all Go address names containing your search term e.g. film-philosophy.
- Redirect descriptions – search all Go address descriptions containing your search term e.g. the description of Go address crpl is Centre for Research in Philosophy & Literature.
Redirect target URLs – search all web addresses (URLs) containing your search term e.g. encfp redirects to:
- Only show results that start with these letters – search all Go address names, descriptions or target URLs (depending on which other checkboxes you select) to find results that start with your term. E.g. searching for phil with Redirect target URLs and Redirect names selected returns the results philosophy and philgradseminar but not libraryphilosophy.
Select the Search redirects button. You can see the results of your search, showing the Go address, owner, target URL, description and visibility in Go.Suggest:
- To download the results, scroll to the bottom of the page and select the link Download these results as CSV. You can open a CSV file with any spreadsheet program e.g. Microsoft Excel.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem