A filtered calendar view, is a useful way of creating a cut-down version of a full calendar, so people only see the events with certain tags.
- Go to the parent page where you would like to create the filtered calendar page.
- Go Edit > Create a new page.
- Select the Change button in the Template section to change the page from a basic template to a Filtered Calendar page. Some additional options will appear as follows:
- Select the page picker icon to the right of the Calendar URL to locate the main calendar page you wish to use.
- Type in the Tags to show field.
- Use the drop-down menu in the Tag list to show or hide the relevant tags.
- Use the drop-down menu to determine the Default view.
- Decide if the items should be filtered by date and check the box if required.
- Complete the rest of the page properties as usual.
- Select Create new page.
- Select Done to view the page.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem