- Browse to the page you want to add permissions to.
Go to Edit > Edit page permissions. The Edit permissions screen appears with current permissions at the right:
First, specify who to add permissions for. This can be a predefined group, an individual or a web group. To add permissions for a predefined group, in the Add permissions section, choose from:
- Any user, whether logged in or not
- Any University member (staff or student)
- Staff and postgraduate research students
- Staff only
To specify a person, in the Add permissions section, select This user or group and start typing their name or usercode. Select the name from the list of suggestions:
To specify a web group, in the Add permissions section, select This user or group and type the name of the web group in the text box:
You can also specify one of the following groups by typing the group name in the This user or group box:
- STUDENT – all undergraduate and taught postgraduate students
- PGTAUGHT – all postgraduate taught students
- STUDENTNOPGT – all undergraduate students (not postgraduate taught students)
- PGRESEARCH – all postgraduate research students
Specify the permission type to assign – View, Contributor, Edit or Admin:
To apply the permission select the appropriate button:
- Add permission to this page
- Add permission to this page and all pages below
You can now see the person or web group in the list of Current permissions.
To review the members of a web group after adding permissions, click the who? link:
- When you have finished adding permissions, select the Done button at the top right.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem