- Browse to the page you want to add permissions to.
- Go to Edit > Edit page permissions. The Edit permissions screen appears with current permissions at the right.
To specify a person, in the Add permissions section, select This user or group, and start typing the person's name or usercode. Select their name from the list of suggestions.
Specify the permission type by selecting the Modify data store radio button.
To apply the permission select the appropriate button:
- Add permission to page
- Add permission to this page and all pages below
- You can now see the person in the Current permissions at the right.
- When you have finished adding permissions, select the Done button at the top right.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem