‘Drag into order’ questions present a single column of items which the participant arranges into a new order. Use this question type to ask a person to sort items – for example, in order from earliest to most recent.
- Go to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page or select the Edit this quiz link at the bottom of the page.
Select Drag into order from the Add a question options at the left-hand side. The Add/Edit a drag into order question page appears:
- In the Question name box, type a name for the question – for example, question1. The Question name isn't displayed to the participant; it's used to identify the question in submissions.
- In the Question box, type the question. This is displayed to the participant.
- In the Choices box, enter each item on a separate line in the correct order.
- In the Feedback for correct answer box, type in any feedback.
- In the Feedback for wrong answer box, type in any feedback.
- Select the Save button.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select the Done button at the top right.
- Return to your quiz page. The options for the ‘drag into order’ question now display in a random order, ready for the person to drag into order.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem