- Go to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Upload a file.
Locate the image on your computer and upload the file. You should now see the image on the Files tab:
- Select the Done button at the top right to return to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page or select the Edit this quiz link at the bottom of the page.
- Depending on where you want to place the image, add a new question or edit an existing question.
In the question, choices or feedback boxes, type the image's file name wrapped in exclamation marks – for example:
If the image is elsewhere on your website, you can also refer to the full URL:
- Select the Save button.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select the Done button at the top right. The image should now display in the published quiz.
AccessibilityWhen adding images to web pages, it's important to consider those using assistive technology (e.g. JAWS screen reader). Always provide a description (alt text) for an image. See the guidance on text-based alternatives to visual media.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem