[media]tag to embed a video or audio clip in questions, answer choices or feedback.
- Go to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Upload a file.
Locate the video or audio clip on your computer and upload the file. You should now see the clip on the Files tab:
- Select the Done button at the top right to return to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page or select the Edit this quiz link at the bottom of the page.
- Browse to the question you want to add a video or audio clip to and select the edit icon (or start a new question).
In the question, choices or feedback boxes, type the clip's file name wrapped in a
[media]tag – for example:
- When you have finished editing your quiz, select the Done button at the top right. You should now be able to play the video or audio file in the published quiz.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem