- Go to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page or select Edit this quiz at the bottom of the page.
Select Single choice from the Add a question options at the left-hand side. The Add/Edit a single choice question page appears:
- In the Question name box, type a name for the question – for example, question1. The Question name isn't displayed to the participant; it's used to identify the question in submissions.
- In the Question box, type the question. This is displayed to the participant.
- Type all the answer choices in the Choices box, one per line.
Specify the correct answer by prepending it with a plus symbol (+). For example, for the question Which of these is a fruit? enter the following in the Choices box:
Carrot Celery +Banana Broccoli
- In the Feedback for correct answer box, type in any feedback.
- In the Feedback for wrong answer box, type in any feedback.
- Select the Save button.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select the Done button at the top right.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem