You can enable individuals or groups to view quiz submissions, yet protect the quiz itself from being changed. To change permissions you must have admin permissions for the page containing the quiz.
- Go to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit page permissions. You can see the Edit permissions screen and those with current permissions shown in the right-hand column.
- In the Add permissions section, select This user or group.
- Type the person's usercode or the webgroup you want to add permissions for in the text box.
Select View submissions in the Permissions column:
To apply the permission select the appropriate button:
- Add view submissions permission for this page only
- Add view submissions permission for this page and all pages below
- When you have finished editing the permissions, select the Done button at the top right.
When the individual or group members view the quiz, they now see a link View recent submissions for this quiz at the bottom of the page:
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem