If you administer a resource booking page, you can choose to receive notifications by email when someone makes or edits a booking. This can save you time; there's no need to keep visiting the web page itself. Alternatively, you can direct notifications to someone else e.g. the person who maintains a resource.
Note: Notifications apply to every resource on the resource bookings page.
To set up notifications for a resource bookings page:
- Go to your bookings page.
- Select Manage resources > Settings.
- Under Notifications, select the Add a new notification link.
- In the Details pop-up, under Send notification to, select your name.
- Alternatively, to notify someone else, enter their usercode in the Specific user box. If you don't know their usercode, start typing their name. As you type, you can see matching names. When you find the person you're looking for, select their name to add their usercode to the Specific user box.
- Choose the email account to send notifications to:
- Use the default account for this user – the default is the University email associated with that person's usercode.
- Custom – an email you specify.
- Choose between the following two options on how often to send notifications:
- Send a notification on every booking – you or the specified user receive an email whenever a new booking occurs, or someone modifies or deletes an existing booking.
- Send a reminder of bookings before they happen – you or the specified user receive an email whenever a booking is due to start within the next hour.
- Select the Add Notification button. You can now see the new notification under the Notifications section.
- Select the Update settings button at the bottom of the screen.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem