To edit the title of your website, you need administrator or edit permissions for the home page.
- Browse to your home page.
- Go to Edit > More > Current site tab.
Select Edit site properties:
Enter the full site title in the Long description box – for example, School of Engineering:
The Long description displays in the masthead beneath the Warwick logo on screens wider than 767px:
- Enter a title in the Short description box. This version is displayed for your site in Warwick Search results.
- Enter a shorter, alternate title in the Ultra short description box. This version displays on screen widths less than 768px. For example, Engineering:
- Select the Save changes button.
- Select the Done button at the top right of the edit section.
- You should now see the new site title in the masthead of all pages on your site.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem