Use the Stats tab in SiteBuilder to find out how many people visit your website and other statistics. You can download the data as a CSV file, which you can open with a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel.
- Browse to your home page. (Alternatively, if you wish to download statistics for a particular page, browse to that page.)
Go to Edit > View page statistics. A summary of statistics for the last seven days is shown on the Stats tab:
- Select the period you wish to view statistics for using the From and To date pickers (up to a maximum of 180 days).
- The statistics show information for the current page and all sub-pages by default. To view statistics for your whole site, leave the radio button This page and sub-pages selected. Alternatively, to limit statistics to the current page, select the radio button Just this page.
- By default, SiteBuilder excludes visits by search engines and anyone with edit or admin permissions from the statistics. To include either of these, select the relevant checkboxes: Include search engines and/or Include editors.
- Once you have finished specifying the options, select the Show statistics button. The chart updates to show the total page views for the period you specified in step 3.
- Select the Download data link to download a CSV file.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem