- Browse to your home page.
Go to Edit > View page statistics. A summary of statistics for the last seven days is shown on the Stats tab:
- Select the period you wish to view statistics for using the From and To date pickers (up to a maximum of 180 days).
- Leave the radio button This page and sub-pages selected. The Stats tab shows information for the current page and all sub-pages by default.
- Select the Show statistics button.
Expand the section headed Missing pages to see URLs of pages (and files) people have attempted to visit but which do not exist:
- Select the link See more missing pages to view the full list.
To view more information on how people are arriving at a non-existent page or file, select the link in the Missing pages section. The Referrer for this page window appears:
- The Referrer can be:
- a URL the visitor typed in their browser
- an out of date bookmark in the visitor's browser
- a broken link on your site
- a broken link on another site
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem