- Browse to your home page.
Go to Edit > View page statistics. A summary of statistics for the last seven days is shown on the Stats tab:
- Select the period you wish to view statistics for using the From and To date pickers (up to a maximum of 180 days).
- The Stats tab shows information for the current page and all sub-pages by default. To see statistics on how people find any page on your site, select This page and sub-pages. To see statistics on how people find the current page only, select Just this page.
- Select the Show statistics button.
Expand the section headed How people got here. You can see a summary of visits via typing in the URL or following a bookmark, searching in an external search engine, and searching via search.warwick.ac.uk):
- Select the link See more to view the full list.
To view the words people use in searches which result in a visit to your page(s), select the link Show search terms alongside the search engine name. The Search terms used window appears:
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem