We released SiteBuilder 2.374 on Wednesday, 22 November 2017. In this release:
- we fixed a bug that prevented you from editing permissions on forwarding pages
- we improved the layout of calendar event popovers
We released SiteBuilder 2.373 on Thursday, 16 November 2017. In this release:
- we fixed a bug which prevented page commenting
- we fixed a bug which affected copying sets of pages including news or calendar items
- we made some performance improvements to back-end services
- we made changes to support improved search indexing
We released SiteBuilder 2.372 on Tuesday, 7 November 2017. In this release:
- clicking your name in the utility links now shows My Warwick in a popover
- we fixed a bug that prevented you from amending the source URL of a content feed page when the source page has been deleted or moved
- viewing a calendar scoped by term no longer throws an error
We released SiteBuilder 2.371 on Tuesday 17 October 2017. Previously, when a person viewed a password-protected page then restarted their web browser, they could still access the protected page. This SiteBuilder update fixes the issue, prompting the person to re-enter the password.
We released SiteBuilder 2.370 on Friday 13 October 2017. This release has several interface improvements and bug fixes. The main changes are:
- Following feedback, we reverted the default display of red padlocks alongside insecure HTTP links. If you continue to see padlocks on your page, all you need to do to remove them is republish the page.
- When you add public view permissions to a view-restricted page, you're prompted to confirm the change.
- We fixed a bug so that you can now book a resource when the Allow extended bookings setting is off.
- When you download form submissions as a CSV or PDF file filtered by date, the data now starts at 00:00 instead of 12:00.