- Ensure you are signed in to any SiteBuilder or Forum page.
- Go to the WebGroups site. http://webgroups.warwick.ac.uk
- Click on either the 'My groups' or the 'My department groups' tab at the top of the page.
- Locate the group that you wish to remove a member from (you could also do this using the search facility via the 'Search groups' tab). At the bottom of the details for each group, you should see a members section.
- Find the number of members for the list and click on the 'List group members' link below.
- The groups members will be listed below the details for the group.
- Locate the member you wish to remove and click on the 'Remove' option next to their details.
Note: This option will not be available to you if you are using the 'My department groups' option and you don't have ownership rights for the particular group.
- The member will now be removed from the group.