To search for groups:
- Ensure you are signed in to any SiteBuilder or Forum page.
- Go to the WebGroups site. (http://webgroups.warwick.ac.uk)
- Click on the 'Search groups' tab at the top of the page.
A search or list groups page will appear, which will look like this:
- Here you can search for groups by their name or description, or groups owned by a certain person, or all groups listed in the respective department using the drop-down menu option. You can also select whether to just search groups which have handmade or those which are automatically generated from the University's Membership database.
- After you have entered your search criteria, click on the 'Search' button at the bottom of the page.
- The listed results should display the groups that match your search criteria. If your results span several pages, use the page number links to move to the next page.