Would you like a website filled with archive sources for your module?
If you provide us with your lecture programme, we can select relevant documents and design a website to support your teaching.
The online resources will showcase examples of relevant archives, provide readable images of selected pages or whole documents, and give background information in accompanying text.
Examples of resources already created for modules in the History, Politics, Sociology and Economics Departments are available elsewhere on our website.
Why have online resources for your module?
- They introduce students to primary sources on their doorstep, and encourage them to use archives as part of their academic work.
- They provide background information on the subject.
- They can be used to illustrate lectures and seminars.
- They can be used in debates or activities during tutorials.
- They can highlight sources for written work, including dissertations.