Library investment in resource collections to enhance Warwick’s teaching and research
As well as buying in reading list materials to support Warwick’s academic modules, throughout the 2014/15 academic year the Library has also acquired a host of top quality resources to help facilitate further studies and research.
In response to academic demand – and to enrich the student experience – this year we have been fortunate to be able to get for you:
- Oxford Bibliographies Online (6 new modules - American Literature, British and Irish Literature, Victorian Literature, Latin American Studies, Latino Studies, Film and Media)
- Oxford Scholarly Editions Online (18th Century Drama)
- Oxford Handbooks Online (2015 Top-up)
- Cambridge University Press Evidence Based Selection E-books
- Sage Knowledge Evidence Based Selection E-books
- Elsevier Freedom Collection Evidence Based Selection E-books
- Wiley Usage Based Collection Management E-books
- Taylor & Francis Evidence Based Selection E-books
- SpringerLink E-books 2015
- Palgrave Connect E-books 2015
- University Press Collections Online (Literature collections from Chicago, Edinburgh, Fordham, Liverpool & Manchester University Press)
- Periodicals Archive Online Collection 4
- State Papers Online, 18th Century, part 1
- Electronic Enlightenment
- Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (10 year subscription)
- Manchester Medieval Sources Online -converted to perpetual access
- Caribbean Newspapers
- Ben Jonson Online
- Trench journals collection
To support our academic and student communities further, we have again invested in patron driven acquisitions, enabling our users to help select the e-books that we add to our collections.
We hope you find all this useful and that our extended resource collection – along with all the other services the Library offers – will aid you in your studies and research.