Did you know?
Library Stewards patrol study areas ensuring that people are adhering to the rules and regulations. They also:
- Help ensure that Health and Safety policies and guidelines are being followed
- That everybody is given an equal chance to study in an environment that is conducive to learning and research
- Staff the Library outside normal staffed hours during the evenings and weekends
- Educate and inform customers about Library policy so that Library customers know what is expected of them
Please note: during unstaffed periods Library staff will not be available, therefore stewards patrol the Library to ensure a pleasant working environment for all customers, and ensure compliance with Library rules. However, they may not be able to answer enquiries about the Library stock and services.
Stewards are in place to help you!
- If you feel that you are being disturbed please find a Library Steward or the Steward Team Leader (on duty in the evenings). Ask any member of staff if they can help you to find a Steward
- Please report the problem at the time it is happening - rather than reporting it days later when there is very little we can do