Welcome to Music at Warwick 2017/18
Parts of the Arts Centre are closed for refurbishment for 2017/18.
The Music Centre is now in Westwood- instruments, storage, activity, libraries, equipment, staff, rehearsals etc - all in Westwood.
There's no music degree here at Warwick, and so everything we do here is for all students and staff to enjoy, no matter what their subject is! We've got societies from all musical genres, tuition is available and there are rooms for practice and performance. We are proud to be one of the most dynamic university music centres in the UK which doesn't actually run a music degree!
Please click the above link to find a schedule of where and when some of our activities take place.
The first three weeks of term 1, October 2017, have a schedule that is slightly different, check the details above.
- NCBF - Big Band (Platinum) Wind Orchectra (Gold)
- LBBA - Brass Soc (1st Place)
- UniBrass - Brass Soc (5th place also winning 'Most Entertaining')
- Brass Soc appeared on Simon Mayo's Drivetime show
- Over 25 ensembles rehearsing each week
- Symphony Orchestra performed Belshazzar and the Titan with Warwick graduate Christopher Maltman