Assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
We provide extensive physiotherapy services available to everyone for new or on-going injuries. If you enjoy playing sport or any type of activity, we can help you get back to full fitness following an injury. We can help treat:
- Back or neck pain
- Muscle strains or pulls
- Groin or joint injuries (hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow, wrist)
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Injuries from sport or over-use.
Get in touch
We're here to help you with any aches or pains - sport related or not. Contact the team to find out how or to book a session.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Contact You'll find us at Westwood Tennis Centre.
Not just for sport
Are you non-sporty but still have an ache that wont go away? We don't only deal with sport related injuries. Book a session to see how we can help with general aches and pains.
Prevention is better than the cure
Time away from the activity you love can have an effect on your whole wellbeing. Don't let a niggling injury hold you back from the activity you love - come and see us before you have to.
What to expect:
- A full assessment to find out about the history of your injury/s
- We look at you from head to toe to see how we can maximise your recovery
- Initial assessments are 45-60 minutes.
- Follow ups are 30 minutes, with longer follow ups on a case by case basis
- We may give you exercises to do at home to help your recovery.
- We can also book sessions on campus for return to activity purposes.
What do I need to bring?
Shorts, especially when dealing with a lower limb injury.
The trainers or footwear you use for your activity (where possible).
Females may want to bring a vest top with them.
What to expect
- A full assessment to find out about the history of your injury
- Assessments are 45-60minutes
- We may give you exercises to do at home for your recovery
- This is an open plan setting so you will be treated next to other people
- This is a service by Student Sports Therapists from Coventry University who will be supervised by a qualified therapist
- The students will discuss your treatment and management with the supervisor at various intervals of the assessment to ensure they provide you with the best possible care
Our Lead Physiotherapist
Natasha is a fully qualified Physiotherapist charged with developing our Physiotherapy service. She also provides assessment and treatment.
You'll be well cared for in Natasha's experienced hands:
- Silver Level qualification from The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports and Exercise Medicine (ACPSEM)
- Advanced Sports Therapy Diploma
- Bsc in Sports Science
- Seven years of rugby experience including amateur, university and professional levels
- Previously the full-time Lead Academy Physiotherapy with Premiership rugby club Northampton Saints
- Experience with Elite, Professional and Recreation athletes
- Worked with Great Britain Badminton, Diving and Basketball.