Bookings for the 3 night accommodation package have now closed. If you have not yet secured accommodation for the period of the programme, you will need to arrange this privately, by finding a hotel or hostel in the local area.
The information contained on this page is for the information of those who have already booked the 3 night accommodation package only.
Please note that this package is separate from your term-time accommodation. For information on term-time accommodation, please contact Warwick Accommodation.
Please apply for accommodation through Warwick Accommodation. You must check your existing term-time accommodation contract start date before considering whether to book this package.
- All postgraduate students who wish to apply for accommodation during the 2017/18 academic year should apply directly through Warwick Accommodation before the deadline of 31 July 2017. Postgraduate student accommodation contracts for University-managed accommodation will begin before the Welcome to Warwick Programme.
- If you do not have any accommodation for the period of the Welcome to Warwick Programme then you are welcome to apply for the three night campus accommodation package
Undergraduate International and EU Students
Dates included in the Welcome to Warwick accommodation package:
- The accommodation package will include campus accommodation for three nights from Tuesday 26 to Thursday 28 September 2017.
- Please note: The accommodation package does not include campus accommodation for Friday 29 or Saturday 30 September 2017.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you campus accommodation before the start of the Welcome to Warwick Programme, so we advise you against arriving early if possible. If you do arrive early, then you will need to book into a hotel. Information on nearby hotels can be found here.
Please click below to read the information carefully before booking an accommodation package:
Please note: if you wish to benefit from on-campus accommodation during the Welcome to Warwick programme, it is important that you book and pay for your room in advance. You will not have the opportunity to reserve temporary campus accommodation upon your arrival without a prior booking.
Once we receive your application, you will be allocated a room in one of the campus residences for the three nights of the programme.
If you are allocated University-managed campus accommodation for the 2017/18 academic year:
- Undergraduate student accommodation contracts for campus accommodation begin on either Saturday 30 September or Sunday 1 October 2017.
- If you opt to pay for the three-night Welcome to Warwick campus accommodation package and are also allocated term-time accommodation on campus, Warwick Accommodation will accommodate you on campus for the additional night/s in between the Welcome to Warwick programme ending and your term-time accommodation contract starting.
If your term time contract starts on Saturday 30 September you will require one additional night and if your contract starts on Sunday 1 October you will require two additional nights. Additional night/s are charged by Warwick Accommodation separately at the standard nightly rate for your hall and will be added to your first term accommodation fee.
- Please note: It may be possible to move into term time accommodation during the Welcome to Warwick programme, depending on availability, but this is not guaranteed.
- Please note accommodation booked on these pages will secure you accommodation for three nights during the Welcome to Warwick Programme only. For term time accommodation (from 30 September/1 October) please apply directly through Warwick Accommodation.
- The charge for the three night accommodation package is £59.50, payable via the online booking form when you reserve.
- Bookings for the accommodation package are now closed.
If you have secured off campus accommodation during term time:
- Before booking this accommodation, we recommend that you have checked that the contract start date of your term-time accommodation does not cover the Welcome to Warwick programme.
- If you are allocated to University-managed accommodation off campus during term time, your term-time contract will cover the period of the Welcome to Warwick programme. If you prefer to be on campus from Tuesday 26 to Friday 29 September 2017, you can still opt to book a temporary room on campus for three nights during Welcome to Warwick, however, please be aware this is charged in addition to any rent for your term-time accommodation.
- Please note that you must check out of your room by 9am on 29 September.
- Pursuant to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, where applicable, you have no right to cancel this contract for accommodation.
Do you have a question? Please check our frequently asked questions page.
All information contained within this page and relevant to the Programme is subject to the University of Warwick's Terms and Conditions. Please click here to access these.