We are currently offline. Please sign up for any of our upcoming live chats here.
This calendar's schedule is empty.
How to use the online chat:
- This service is intended for prospective students interested in learning more about the study opportunities available at the University of Warwick.
- Parents and family members of prospective students are also invited to chat.
- Please do not enter personal information over the chat service as sessions are not private and information may be viewable to the general public.
- Rooms will be open 10 minutes prior to the times listed. All times are local UK time.
- It is recommended that you use either Chrome or Firefox. The chat facility does not work with Internet Explorer (IE).
- Please note that the Live Chat system requires Adobe Flash Player. If you don't currently have this installed, you can download this here.
How to connect with us offline:
- Please contact the International Office at email@example.com or find your personal contact on the website.
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook and ask your questions there.
- Leave an offline question, and we'll respond to you as quickly as we can
If you have any feedback or experience any technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org