A dedicated Park & Ride facility for visitors to the University of Warwick will be operating from Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) to main campus on the following days to support the Department Open Days for offer-holders:
|Wednesday 1 February 2017||Wednesday 1 March 2017|
|Wednesday 8 February 2017||Wednesday 8 March 2017|
Wednesday 15 February 2017
|Wednesday 15 March 2017|
|Wednesday 22 February 2017||Wednesday 26 April 2017|
On all other Offer Holder Open Day dates, parking will be available on campus in our Pay & Display car parks. Find out more.
Park and Ride service
Our Park & Ride service will operate from Stoneleigh Park (situated just off the A46 - follow signposts for the National Agricultural centre) with dedicated buses direct to campus.
- Buses will pick-up from Stoneleigh Park and drop-off at Car Park 1 at the Gibbet Hill campus and Car Park 2 on the central campus.
- Buses will leave approximately every 15 minutes from 8.30 onwards. The last bus will depart campus and return to Stoneleigh Park at 5.30pm.
- Travel via Park & Ride to campus may take up to 30 minutes at peak times, so please ensure that you leave enough time for the service to take you to campus. Please also remember that you need to leave enough time to talk between the Park & Ride terminus to your sessions.
- Warwick Student Ambassadors will be on hand throughout the day to help you, answer any questions, and give you an insight into the student experience at Warwick.
- The Park & Ride service operating from Stoneleigh Park to main campus is exclusive to the Open Day.
Please remember that you will also need to leave enough time to walk between the Park & Ride terminus or from car parks to your sessions.