14-16 September 2015
Organisers: Oleg Pikhurko and Konstantinos Tyros
The emphasis of the workshop is to explore combinatorial applications of tools from other areas (such as, for example, algebraic, analytic, graph limit, spectral and topological methods) as well as interactions going in the other direction.
- Noga Alon (Tel Aviv)
- Keith Ball (Warwick)
- David Ellis (Queen Mary)
- Wojciech Samotij (Tel Aviv)
- Balázs Szegedy (Budapest)
- Julia Wolf (Bristol)
A preliminary schedule is now available. For those who are around on Sunday (13 Sep), there will probably be an afternoon hike with a dinner.
Thanks to the sponsorship from the European Research Council and the London Mathematical Society, and all kinds of support from Warwick's Mathematics Institute, there is no registration fee. The registration is closed now.
We also plan to have contributed talks. The deadline for applying for contributed talks has passed.
The deadline for applying for financial support has passed.
Due to other events taking place on the campus, we have been able to reserve only the following accommodation:
- Milsoms Hotel at £72.50/night (this is in Kenilworth, on a direct 10-minute ride to the campus by Bus 11 (also buses 16 and U17 pass nearby; for more info see here; alternatively it is a 25-minute bike ride to the campus via nice countryside);
- Arthur Vick at £49.50/night (student residences on the campus, with en suite facilities, including breakfast at the nearby Rootes restaurant).
If you wish to book accommodation as above, please state your dates in the registration form (then an invoice will be sent to you). Please contact Hazel Higgins if you have questions about accommodation. Important: We have already released all remaining rooms at Milsoms and we will have do the same with Arhur Vick soon. So if you need us to reserve your accommodation, please act quickly!
- 17 Sep: LMS 150th Anniversary Computer Science Colloquium, London
- 18-20 Sep: LMS/EMS Joint Anniversary Mathematical Weekend, Birmingham
- 21-23 Sep: Workshop "Probabilistic and Extremal Combinatorics", Birmingham
Where possible, visitors should obtain an EDUROAM account from their own university to enable internet access whilst at Warwick.
You can register for any of the symposia or workshops online. To see which registrations are currently open and to submit a registration, please click here. If you get an error page, please use the link in the centre of the page to register for the current event.
Mathematics Research Centre
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL - UK