Continued success and growth at WMG means we're looking at a 30% expansion in our current workforce.
The search is on to find: engineers, researchers, project managers, data analysts, software developers, and technicians.
Register your interest with us, or take a look at our latest vacancies below:
Academic / Research / Project vacancies
- Research Fellow - PALIS (6/6/17)
- Research Fellow - Energy Storage Electrode Manufacturing (7/6/17)
- Research Fellow - Autodrive (14/6/17)
- Research Fellow - Artificial Intelligence Algorithms for Autonomous Vehicles (26/6/17)
- Professor of Data Analytics (14/6/17)
- Project Supervisors (for MSc Dissertations) (19/6/17)
- Senior Teaching Fellow - Logistics and Operations Management (5/6/17)
- Teaching Fellow (11/6/17)
- Senior Teaching Fellow - Robotics, Systems and Control (18/6/17)
- Senior Teaching Fellow - Workbased Learning (18/6/17)
- Senior Teaching Fellow - Electronic, Design and Applications (18/6/17)
- Senior Teaching Fellow - E-Learning (28/5/17)
WMG Academy vacancies
To apply for WMG Academy vacancies, please visit: https://www.wmgacademy.org.uk/
Clerical / Technical vacancies
Management / Professional vacancies
PhD / EngD vacancies
Please visit our Research Degrees pages to find out more about our current postgraduate research vacancies.
Working at WMG
- Life at WMG
- Meet some of our new recruits
- About WMG
- Athena SWAN
- About the University
- Benefits for Staff
- Meet our Star Awards Winners
How to Apply
All of WMG's recruitment takes place through the University of Warwick. All applications and requests must be submitted through the University's recruitment website.