Our vision is to deliver high quality interdisciplinary research to achieve global impact in the fields of low carbon mobility, healthcare and business while training the academic and industrial research leaders of the future.
Our strategy has been to develop academic leadership and international recognition in five themes: design; materials; manufacturing; systems; business. Cross cutting activities, such the High Value Manufacturing Catapult, the Institute for Digital Healthcare and the WMG SME Programmes, enable achievement of our impact agenda into the main application areas of industry.
- Materials and Manufacturing >>
- Steels Processing >>
- Nanocomposites >>
- Sustainable Materials and Manufacturing >>
- Electrochemical Engineering >>
- Advanced Propulsion Systems >>
- Energy and Electrical Systems >>
- Biomedical Informatics, Imaging and Healthcare Technologies >>
- Cyber Security Centre >>