WMG carries out applied research in the fields of materials, manufacturing technologies, digital technologies, operations and business management, service and marketing, and healthcare.
By establishing collaborative partnerships we are able to deliver innovative solutions to address major challenges, making a significant impact both on economic growth and society.
Our multi-sector approach enables us to work with entrepreneurial leaders in organisations of all sizes located and operating all round the world. We work closely with research and technology teams to provide direct support to companies, as well as working with them in a wide range of collaborative R&D projects.
Current Programmes and Projects
Completed Programmes and Projects
- Additive Layer Manufacturing >>
- Automation and Robotics >>
- Cybersecurity >>
- Digital Healthcare >>
- Digital Lifecycle Management >>
- Digital Media and Innovation >>
- e-Business >>
- Embedded Systems >>
- Experiential Engineering >>
- Hybrid Vehicles >>
- Industrial Electrochemistry >>
- Lightweight Structures and Systems >>
- Multifunctional Materials >>
- Product Evaluation Technologies >>
- Service Systems >>
- Supply Chain and Logistics >>
- Sustainable Materials >>
- Visualisation >>