Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 23052
Fax: +44 (0)24 765 23032
Email: P dot J dot Hammond at warwick dot ac dot uk
Office Hours: 2016/7 Term 1: Please contact me by e-mail to make an appointment.
Professor of Economics
- Games and allocation mechanisms with many agents
- Social choice and individual well-being
- Gains from economic migration
- Ethics and economic policy
- Players' beliefs in experimental games
- Quantum probability
- PH337 - Economics and Philosophy (Term 2) (with Fabienne Peter)
- EC9A0 - Pre-sessional Mathematics (September) (with Pablo Beker)
Marie Curie Project (April 2007 to March 2010)
Project title: Adapting to the Entirely Unpredictable, and Other Aspects of Dynamic Behaviour: Beyond the von Neumann Standard Paradigm in Games and Economics; view the project.