We are currently offline. Please see below for more information on connecting with us or register your details to be notified of upcoming chat sessions.
This calendar's schedule is empty.
How to use the online chat:
- Click the link to enter the chat room with a representative from the International Office or Department as specified.
- This service is intended for prospective students interested in learning more about the study opportunities available at the University of Warwick.
- Parents and family members of prospective students are also invited to chat.
- Please do not enter personal information over the chat service as sessions are not private and information may be viewable to the general public.
- Rooms will be open 10 minutes prior to the times listed. All times are local UK time.
- Please note that the Live Chat system requires Adobe Flash Player. If you don't currently have this installed, you can download this here.
How to connect with us offline:
- Please contact the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or find your personal contact on the website.
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook and ask your questions there.
- Leave an offline question, and we'll respond to you as quickly as we can
If you have any feedback or experience any technical difficulties, please email email@example.com