Use the textile page template to format your content using the Textile markup language instead of the visual content or raw HTML editors. View the full Textile syntax.
Textile is a markup language to format plain text that is converted to HTML when you publish your page. For example, to embolden a phrase, wrap it in asterisks:
*This is in bold* but this is not.
When published, it displays as:
This is in bold but this is not.
Create a new textile page
- Go to the parent page under which you want to create the textile page.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. (You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page to do this.)
- Select Change page template to expand the options, and select Textile.
- Enter the URL, page heading, title bar caption and link caption. (For a description of these properties, see: How do I create a new blank page?)
- Enter the keywords and page contact.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select the Create new page button.
- You'll see a confirmation message with a link to view the new page.
Change an existing page to a textile page
- Browse to the page that you wish to change.
- Go to Edit > Edit page properties.
- In the Template options, select Textile.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select the Save button.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem