- Prof. Darek Ceglarek,
- Diploma (Production Engineering) Warsaw University of Technology, Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering) University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Fellow of CIRP
School of Engineering
University of Warwick
CV4 7AL, UK
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 72681
Fax: +44 (0)24 76 524307
Selected Journal Papers published in 2006
(All journal papers are available as downloadable pdf files at the Personal website)
36. Kong Z., Kumar, R., Gogineni, S., Zhou, Y., Ceglarek, D., 2006, "Stream of Variation Analysis for Multiple Station Assembly Process with Consideration of Various Tolerance Modes," Transactions of NAMRI, Vol. 34, pp. 469-476.
37. Kawalec, A., Wiktor, J., Ceglarek, D., 2006, " Comparative Analysis of Tooth Root Strength Using ISO and AGMA Standards in Spur and Helical Gears with FEM-based Verification," ASME Trans., Journal of Mechanical Design Vol. 128, No. 5, pp. 1141-1158.
38. Mannar, K., Ceglarek, D., Niu, F., Abifaraj, B., , 2006, "Fault Region Localization (FRL): Product and Process Improvement Based on Field Performance and Distributed Manufacturing Measurements," IEEE Trans. on Automation Science and Engineering, Vol. 3(4), pp. 423-439.
39. Chen, Y., Ding, Y., Jin, J., Ceglarek, D., 2006, "Integration of Tolerance and Maintenance Design for Multi-station Manufacturing Processes," IEEE Trans. on Automation Science and Engineering, Vol. 3(4), pp. 440-453.
40. Lee, NKS., Yu, G., Joneja, A., Ceglarek, D., 2006, "Modeling and Analysis of Assembly in the Presence of Workpiece Surface Roughness and Part Dimensional Error," International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology Vol. 31 No. 5-6, pp. 528-538.
Selected Awards, Honors and Societies
2006 Fellow of CIRP.
2005-current Associate Editor, ASME Transactions, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering,
2003-2004 Associate Editor for the IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering.
2003 CAREER Award, National Science Foundation.
2002 Best Paper Award Finalist, Japan-USA Symposium on Flexible Automation.
2001 Best Paper Award from the ASME Design Engineering Division (This award was granted to a single paper selected among 64 papers in the area of design for manufacturing presented during the 2001 ASME Design Technical Engineering Conferences (DETC'01) in Pittsburgh, PA).
2000 Best Paper Award from the ASME Manufacturing Engineering Division (This award was granted to a single paper selected among all 135 papers in the area of manufacturing presented during the 2000 ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition in Orlando, FL).
1999 Outstanding Research Scientist Award from the College of Engineering, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
1998 Dell K. Allen Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer Award from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME).