Why study Engineering at Warwick?
- We are consistently in the top ten in the Guardian and The Times league tables.
- Courses are delivered in the context of a unified course through a strategic partnership between the School of Engineering and WMG (Warwick Manufacturing Group).
- This integrated approach to our courses equips you with the multi-disciplinary skills needed to design today’s complex products, which extend beyond the traditional engineering disciplines.
- Flexible courses enable you to experience the different engineering disciplines before making your final decision on the type of engineering (automotive, civil, electronic, mechanical or general engineering with business) you would like to specialise in. (This approach means that you will find Warwick under ‘General Engineering’ in league tables).
- You can opt to follow either the three-year BEng or four-year MEng and all courses (except the BSc Engineering and Business Studies and BEng Engineering Business Management), can lead to Chartered Engineer status.
- We have more than 300 members of staff conducting research and teaching across a broad range of engineering disciplines, providing exciting opportunities for undergraduate study and project work.