Epicentre for Emerging Statistical Methodologies and Applications
||CRiSM is based in the Department of Statistics and has been established to consolidate and strengthen the UKs pre-eminent position in the development of statistical methodology, and to support multi-disciplinary collaboration across a range of important statistical applications. The abundance of complex and often high-dimensional data sets in science industry and society creates difficult challenges and exciting opportunities for 21st century statisticians.|
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration for significant advances across a range of important applications.
- Extensive workshop program with events of all sizes in diverse areas of statistical methodology.
- Internationally competitive PhD programme to attract the most mathematically able students.
- Seminars and research paper series.
- NEW! CRiSM collaborative workshop opportunities.