Book a Library tour
Get Started tours will be running from Monday 25 September to Friday 6 October.
Tours will last approximately 30 minutes, starting from Floor 1.
Fancy taking a self-guided tour to familiarise yourself with Floor 1? Print out the map or pick up a copy in the Library and take the tour at a pace and time that suits you.
Use your University login to access your Library account, to keep track of your loans, renew books and avoid fines. You’ll also need your username and password to access any of our online resources.
- Set up your ITS Account
- Check your University email account regularly for notices from the Library
- Connect to the WiFi
- Don’t leave it until your first assignment is due to find out how to print, scan and photocopy
- Access the assistive technology in the Library
Find your reading
Check to see if your reading list is available online. Alternatively use Library Search to find your reading. Find out more on how best to search the wealth of electronic materials and how to request access to more resources.
- See our interactive map and classmarks guide for help with finding books and other printed material in the Library
- If the book you are looking for is on loan, request a hold and we’ll notify you by email when it’s available
- Find core texts books and items in high demand in our Short Loan collection on floor 1
- Find out about borrowing, recalls and fines
- Ask at the Helpdesk if you can’t find the book you are looking for
Explore our spaces
We have a variety of study environments to support your learning and research, providing space for independent and collaborative working. As well as the Main Library you will find spaces across campus and in Leamington Spa.
Videos and guides
- How do I enter the library?
You need your University card to enter and exit the Library.
- How do I borrow books?
Books can be borrowed by using the Self Issue machines on Floor 1.
- How do I return books?
Books can be returned at the Returns machine on Floor 1.
- How do I find books on Library Search?
- How do I find books on the shelf?
Step by step instructions for using classmarks to find a book.
- How do I find journal articles?
- How do I manage My Library Account?
View books borrowed, renew books, review holds and pay fines.
- How do I access e-resources?
- Where can I study?