- Go to your home page (or the page on your site where you wish to edit content blocks).
Select the Edit content blocks button – typically at the top left of the blocks on your page layout. (If this button is not visible, contact the page owner for edit permissions):
Select the Edit button at the bottom right of the block you wish to edit:
- Place your cursor in the Content field where you want to insert the image. (If you're replacing an image, just select the existing image.)
- Select the Image picker button in the toolbar.
Add an image via the Image picker window:
- When you have finished editing your content, select the Save changes button.
- You're prompted to confirm the changes; SiteBuilder doesn't save history for content blocks and overwriting previous content cannot be undone. Select the Save button in the Overwrite permanently? window.
- Return to your home page (or the parent page above the content blocks) to see the new image in the content block.
Large header image that spans the full width of the page: 1,170px wide x 375px high
Small slideshow image (spans two columns): 745px wide x 325px high
Item feature 1 (spans two colums): 745px wide x 240px high
Item feature 2 (spans one column): 354px wide x 240px high
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem